Introduction/ Item for sale

• Hello to all my name is Jason I have a 2004 SRT-4. Marakka told me about this site he is a friend of mine. Glad to have found another forum of neon crazed individuals. I'll be looking forward to talking to everyone here. Ok now I have a set of POLISHED stock srt-4 rims that I need to sell. I decided to get a winter car so I didnt have to drive mine. So I dont need them for the winter anymore. The rims look great pics are available upon request. I need to get $300 or best offer out of them that is just the price that was paid to polish them. There are no tires on them if anyone is interested please let me know. If you want to just call me the number is 015115617709 thanks again

Jason

• Jason has Wenzels old SRT from out in Kaiserslautern. The rims he has are my old rims that I had on my car at the Neon Meeting earlier this year.

Wait a few weeks for him to get pictures of the car up. :D We had a small mishap in it, but it will be a NASTY machine when it comes back out on the road. :D

• Sorry it took me so long to reply I had some issues with signing in I had to get my wife to translate :D . I can speak it just not read it :oops: Yes I am in SW too and just like Marakka said I have wenzels old car but its in the shop getting a massive face lift and it will be mean when i get it back. Cant disclose the secret until I am sure that everything works out.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!