• Hello,

Just wondering if there is going to be a German Neon owners meeting in August or September.

I am an American living in Darmstadt and would like to meet up with some of the German owners. I have met a couple through SRTFORUMS.COM.

Just wanted to see what is going on out there with my Neon brothers.

Artimis

• Hi Artimis,

of course there is a meeting this summer.

It starts next weekend (21st to 22nd August) in Thüringen. You can come with a tent or a caravan.

Here is a little painting of the location:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://home.arcor.de/knizka/hpkathi/Fotos/infobild.gif]

Have a look at the meetings sections for more (German) info.

For some sad reasons I can´t come to this event this time :(

• Zitat von "SHAKIRALOVER"

Theres Supposed To Be A Big Meet At The Nurburgring :lol: In Either August Or September.

Gonna Be A Lot Of Dutch Neons There

I Want To Go But Not Sure If I Can Make It Yet :cry:

I hope you are not talking about "Toyo Tuning Days"!!!
    We have several "Good" meets with the SRT comunity over here during summer. Let me know if you are Interested.

• Zitat von "silvergreenneon"

I hope you are not talking about "Toyo Tuning Days"!!!
    We have several "Good" meets with the SRT comunity over here during summer. Let me know if you are Interested.

Why whats toyo tuning days?

• It is directly on the Nürburgring! I hate it,we have so many idiots with Golf MK2+3 and BMW 3 Series over here.... The whole Show is just made for those kind of cars! I live 60Km away from the Ring and it`s not worth the way!

• Zitat von "silvergreenneon"

It is directly on the Nürburgring! I hate it,we have so many idiots with Golf MK2+3 and BMW 3 Series over here.... The whole Show is just made for those kind of cars! I live 60Km away from the Ring and it`s not worth the way!

id love to live close to the nurburg
    id never leave

• dude!! rock on..i will hook up with you anytime..for a cruise!!
    c-ya
    ToddG
    (Wiesbaden)

'97 SOHC,It's Rice but I still pyis on a Honda.JE 10.5, Eagle rods, Crane #10 cam/springs, Crane Ign,Total Seal Xtream, Port & polish, Port matched, INDY intake, BD fuel rail, AF/X UDP & TB, Iceman, Header, Vibrant, Nitrous Express

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!