Beiträge von Kadellac

Just a small update, photo was taken the day before the car was tuned, hence injectors, fuel rail, 3 bar MAP & TIP not shown in photo. As well as FPR vac/boost line off MPX 3 bar MAP adapter. Worked with DUSTER360 to get this bad boy dialed in For the time being. No dyno numbers yet as one more upgrade will be installed this week. AGP 50 trim DBB .63AR to be replaced by AGP ZETA 3.0 DBB .63AR. I will post some photos of the finished product. I will be departing Germany on 1 June 2013 and heading back to the USA to continue my career, but the autobahn, German beer, European cars and women will sadly be missed.

Anybody have the plastic cover for the HVAC controls, ie. the hot/cold and air direction diagram thingy that goes around the control knobs?

I totally misplaced mine somewhere, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Kadellac

Ok guys, I know it's been awhile but I thought I would post up some photos of the SRT. A quick run down of recent progress:

1. Radio / HVAC BAZEL I did a swap of the radio and HVAC controls, due to the fact my screen would flip up and block my HVAC controls, thus every time having to open/ close the head unit. I wanted to make it look as stock as possible and results turned out great. Just have to put the plastic cover displaying the functions back, other than that g2g. AEM boost, oil pressure, afr, volt, and temp gauges. I saved the best for last ;) I relocated the damn trunk switch to the driver side dash, yeah I know just use the key fob right, I guess it was just the point, that damn glove box switch.

2. Trunk set-up is as follows, 2 12" subs in fiberglass enclosure were the spare tire would go. In the photos the two 12" are under the SRT-4 logo cutout on diamond plate. 1800 watt mono block with the subs ran in a series. 800 watt 4 channel powering 6x9" in the rear deck and 6 1/2" in the front doors. Some LED lights for a little added jazz......blah blah.....ect.....

3. Front end crosshairs (the top two) have been blocked with aluminum sheeting, and one nostril has the SRT logo in carbon fiber cut out with red LED's. fog light covers are also custom carbon fiber with aluminum mesh and aluminum side walls. AGP direct fit inter cooler, ect....

4. Engine................Well, The details are vague, but I can tell you this much DBB Garrett 50 trim with all supporting mods necessary.

Point at hand, it does not matter how fast your car is but the experience of the driver.

The green rims were a good deal $$ so no laughing!

Just wanted to inform you all of a 2005 SRT-4, for sale in Vilseck, Germany. NOTE, I am only forwarding information if you would like further details please contact Ben at the link below!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bavarianmotorcars.com/bmc/preowned-main.php?ident=D112502">http://www.bavarianmotorcars.com/bmc/pr ... nt=D112502</a><!-- m -->

I got him to send me some picture's and price last week as a new transmission and fresh bodywork/paint has been done. See photos below (Rear Quarter Panel).

Price is $9999.00 USD

Enjoy!

Of course it's loud, NO Catalytic Converter, Single Resonator, 3" Straight back. Imagine your stock SRT-4 exhaust 2x as Loud. +120Km at a steady speed tends to bit quite bothersome as it seems you are riding in a Soda Can stuck in a Tuba.

For the record, ACT Clutches hold at minimum 470 ft.lbs/torque up to 720, and have been know to hold more. Don't believe me, just look for yourself and check with other SRT owners that have installed and PROPERLY broke in a ACT Clutch.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www2.advancedclutch.com/products/clutchkits.aspx?prod_id=6445#6445">http://www2.advancedclutch.com/products ... =6445#6445</a><!-- m -->

Also, the clutch that was installed on the above SRT-4 was an ACT clutch kit # DN4-XTSS, but what would I know because this SRT-4 is my car. :shock: I still have the receipt as well :lol:

Maybe you can check just one thread below this one to find (4.1 The Remix) before posting this information.

Thank you Brunold Dodge, Nicely located in Stuttgart-Vahingen for posting pictures of my car(License Plate Too.. :shock: ...WTF!!!!!), and then writing about how your test drive was performed at 6000 rpm's and how loud the exhaust is. This is great........

Mr. Brunold here I come!!!! :twisted: I am sure he will be happy to see me again :roll:

Just thought that some of you maybe interested in my other "Completed Project". This is my Baby, a 1993 Gen II Acura Integra GS. 1993 was the last year of the Gen II. I have completely restored this car from top to bottom. It was along debate weather or not to bring this car here to Germany, but opted to keep it in States, thus resulting in my fix for another project. Here's a link of the build as the car was completed right before I came to Germany in July of 2007.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=8726">http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=8726</a><!-- m -->

Just a quick update on the progress here!

First used a Orange De-greaser Spray and cleaned the bottom of the car, Rear Wheels Wells Ect....... Sanded down everything, taped off, and sprayed a Primer Coat. After primer was applied I sprayed the bottom with a Rubber Sealant (4 Coats) also works well as a Noise Reducer. After a 24 hour drying period I sprayed a Clear Coat top sealant (3 Coats) for added protection. Dodge was on a budget when building these cars so rust can seep in quick, this is one of the best ways that will help protect your undercarriage of your car, products may vary. Also installed the Rear Sway Bar Stabilizer Links and Bushings. Just look at the difference in the photo's from when I first installed my Exhaust to now. FYI my camera was dead before I put the wheels on so I took some pictures after I put the wheels on and the camera was charged.

As stated above the old Exhaust was SOLD, actually the guy that purchased the old exhaust had bolted it up to a 2.0 Neon. I will see if he has some picture's of this installed. Not, sure if he has put it on yet. I sold him everything from the Turbo Back, to include the turbo elbow with the 02 bung, down pipe, cat. converter, and full exhaust. I had to cut it down to have it shipped to him (VIA GLS Shipping) Let me check and see if he has installed it yet! :S

Dutch King Kong, you are correct on the Tie Rod Ends, it is the end linkage for the steering that connects the the Steering Rack to the Wheel Knuckle.

-SRTFORUMS??? Why do I need to post my progress on two website's, plus they have to strict of rules for my taste and MANY people wanting to correct you on your progress and think they know everything.

My point is I want to be able to share my ideas with others and should I have questions I will ask, let the judging be done at Tuning World Bodensee :mrgreen:

Just some recent work that was done this last weekend. I got around to installing the New Control Arms, Progress Sway Bar, Moog Tie Rod Ends, AGP Solid Motor Mounts, Sway Bar Bushings, Sway Bar Linkage Bushing/bolt kit, Wheel Wells Sealed with Rubber/Reform Spray, Eibach Springs and upper Strut Mount Kit.

1. I was not going to install the Eibach Springs due to new BC Inverted Coilovers, but I thought I would save till the weather turns and then install them, so for now I put them in on the Stock Struts with the New upper Strut Mount kits and the ride quality is much better for the time being.

2. I replaced the Old Control Arms with new Control Arms from Moog with Ball Joint installed and bushings, I took out the Moog Bushings and replaced them with the Energy Suspension Bushings which was a pain in the ass but for longevity this is the proper way to go.

3. Replaced lower and upper Motor Mounts with AGP Dog Bones and MPx High Strength Motor Mount Bolts kit.

4. Removed the plastic covers from the Wheels Wells (Had to be done on Passenger side anyway to install Lower Motor Mount and Control Arm) sanded the wheel wells down and sprayed with Rubber/Reform spray to act as a sealant and to protect the inner's of the car from rust, stone chips ect......... (See photo's below)

5. Replaced front Sway bar with 27mm Progress sway bar and new bushings. Replaced Sway Bar Linkage with Energy Suspension Sway Bar Linkage.

6. Replaced Tie Rod Ends with new Moog Tie Rod ends

This was as far as I got, as I was hoping to install my Wilwood Big Brake Kit, Stage 2 axles and some touch up painting but I might hold off on that as well until the weather gets a bit better (March/April) to preserve the wear and also avoid salt/snow. My stock brakes are in near perfect condition as the Rotors were just replaced in July by the last owner. That's all for now and more to come, so until the next time the SRT-4 hits the lift.

Here are some more parts that recently came in, still waiting for more!!! I have received several duplicate parts, please see my for sale posts (Pic's Posted). Also, I had to switch my build path due to some complications. With this being said I am going to have to use Coilovers instead of Springs and Struts, so now I have a completely new suspension set-up up for grabs if someone maybe interested (See For Sale Posts).

Also, this has come and gone years ago, but I have found a plug and play (Almost) LED kit for your cluster, and this works great! I recently install on my cluster this weekend and it is great (Bright and Needles are RED), no sodering, no expensive bulbs. Flexible, and cuttable LED strips. Superbrightleds.com and I believe they ship internationally.