Beiträge von leonlive

I find the transmitional Oil, but have problem with Motor: It's dificult to find the Mineral Oil. Also is dificult to find the gasket for body valve (transmission) - when I go to change transm. oil, It's better to change also gasket, not only the filter, right?

Zitat von "Legoman"

trunk: could also be mass problem. mass wire for the trunk light sits in the latch

Yes. It is the mass problem. Going to find where...

Da habe ich das alte Auto von 2001 und weiß nicht, ob sie das Öl gewechselt:
    Ich denke, dass die beste Idee, wenn ich mit einem Filter ändern gehen alle -> das ist etwa 10l Öl, aber:
    Kann mir jemand einen Link wo ich dieses „Mopar“ bekommen kann?
    Da das Öl, das ich aus "royalgas-Berlin" bekommen kann, aber ich kann nicht gefiltert werden sie leicht finden. Die Kosten für Öl beträgt etwa 120 €. Aber Filter ...
    Außerdem benötigen Sie ein gutes Mineralöl für sie oder halb Kunststoffe?
    - Ganze Schaltsolenoidventil Packung mit Dichtung zum Teil durch Teile, wenn nicht: Am Ende wird ein gut genug, wenn jeder kann mir einen Link für den Magnetschalter Teile im Inneren sein.
    Und andere frage:
    Warum meinen Kofferraum Licht wird nicht funktionieren?
    - Die Lampe und Sicherung alles ok ist. Aber ich sehe keine 12V kommt auf, wenn Kofferraum ist offen!

(EN)
    Since I have the old car from 2001 and don't know if they changed the oil:
    I think that best idea when i go to change with a filter all - > that's is about 10l tr. oil.
    Can someone give me a link where I can get this Mopar?
    Because the oil I can get from "royalgas-Berlin", but filter I can’t find them easily. The cost of oil is about 120€. But filter...
    Also need a good mineral oil for them or semi synthetics??
    In the end will be a good enough if any can give me a link for the solenoid shift parts inside: part by parts, if not - whole shift solenoid pack with gasket.
    And the last Q:
    Why my trunk light is don't work?
    - the lamp and fuse all is ok.

I reattached old sensor and reattach the tube for air filter. The MIL is being quickly ON, but remain old errors :mrgreen:
    Conclusion: The PCM is work fine.

Did the Neon LE 2,0 2001 (Canada VEr) have only ISO 9141-2 protocol? or...
    ...or any else if know or watching now...
    Before I go to burn this... auto ?? :mrgreen:

Thank you for guide.
    Yesterday I change the the output sensor: after 3 km the auto com up iteslf with deforce: Accelerate and Decelerate itself. :mrgreen: After that I see that forget a one tube to airfilter...but the new code occur:P1622. :mrgreen:
    Today I will rechange the old sensor good. :mrgreen:
    All sensors because I don't see wich volts is provided from ECU (PCM rresp.) I suggested that is come with 5-8V with circuit ground. If you know more, let me know.
    LEt meknow also if this is a good for MSC maby I will bye also for the next time this one (it's quickly then China :mrgreen: :(
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autodiag.de/wholesale/vs600-vgatescan-advanced-obdii-eobd-scanner-1112.html">http://www.autodiag.de/wholesale/vs600- ... -1112.html</a><!-- m -->
    ??

Zitat von "Gnuserup"

maybe :D But if you load the 2001 manual from the site above, you´ll find it on 8wa -31-4 (side 219 of 743 on 35.322kb) ;)

;)
    Yes. Thank's mate. I see also and Russian version: it's more reliable info that i ever see in service manual! (I have no problem with all slavianian language: RU, MK, SR, PL - for me is all the same) :mrgreen:
    I see also the good point of 2005PL - if it is the same, they is a bit more explanation of this "shift solenoid" -but must to do some prove first.

Zitat von "Gnuserup"

The pin-outs for the 40TE/41TE transmission should be the same 2004/2005 as

Apart from that:

Output speed sensor Pin 2 = lg/wt = output speed sensor signal, going to PCM, Pin 1 db/bk ground
    Input speed sensor Pin 2 = rd/bk = input speed sensor signal, going to PCM, Pin 1 db/bk ground

Thank you.
    Yes it's true. Last night I do some misurement: one of pins of both sensor is a Ground (probably sensor circuit ground, because after that must to be compared with PCM). Another side I'm not sure where must to go but will finded now :D
    Do also some calculation using metod "Black box" about solenoid (i think that the name is shift solenoid). Maybe there is a problem, but still need to check with the PCM. Also in PCM box C1 found that I must to have a ground a pin71 - if trust the scheme this pin is for fuel pomp->since this pomp working (I have no lose of power about 100km in limp mode!) I ignored them. Most of wiring diagrams do not correspond with was I have like color for etc. :mrgreen:
    Going to look what you said.

I can't find the wiring diagram for my Neon 2001 LE. If you have please, give me. Need wiring diagram for in&out sensor where they intercept with PCM or & PDC (pins need). In my manual only they absent!

Maby it's true, because the last time when I tire up the battery I don't see any sensors near by battery: If have, this sensor must to be pointed almost near by him and somehow must to be connected. I don't see any.
    Just tryed to recalculate the best shoot before going mate. If you have the good wiring diagram for that care (f.e. where in PCM is intercepted the in, out and solenoid pack) will be very good replay. ;)

Today I have the "Output sensor" from Chrysler. Cost is 36€ :mrgreen: . Asked for a price for a solenoid pack: near 1000€ :geek: . Good start. Going to check this night masses and connectors - finally I will change the output sensor, but I don't think that is him, because multimeter says that all is OK: also the new one who bayed today from Chrysler have the same resistance - it's about 655 in all two positions, since this is a simple sensor.

IF any one know where is located this temperatur battery-sensor for my model let me know!
    (DE)
    Wenn jemand wissen, wo genau iss Temperatur batterie-sensor für mein Modell lassen Sie mich wissen.

This night (about a 1AM) I founded the PCM: down of the air filter like said the “Gnuserup”.
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://sat-net.free.bg/files/Neon_2001_LE/PCM%20place.JPG]
    I dismantled all modules and polished from corrosion all masses when they is attached with ground. Left Connector of the PCM have broken and reattached with a some clips because the tooth cap of connector was broken. Inside this connector is was full of the some like black oil: I don’t know from where and how this is come, but polished with a contact spray. Ground of PDC is good with tester. The battery was recharged but he already have a more than 12V (was taken a little time). I dismantled also the “output sensor” – they was a petty good, but in one side have a black composed material, like oil who I polished. The tester said that is work (like all flowmeters ). I get the same values also for the “input sensor”, so do not need to be dismantled (it is a little difficult to dismantled input sensor since must to tire up the 2 tube plug around it).
    When this morning start the machine the “check engine light” is gone for the first 5 min or 50 meters light and then reappeared with the “limp mode”.
    Today I go to look also the PDC in bottom side and the solenoid pack that I supposed that is near by input sensor.
    Any suggestions??

- The "output sensor" only (Part# 4800879) -> if must to trust the what say is "Mopar", they are the same from 1999 to 2005 almost for all Chrysler (Dodge resp.).
    - About the oil: Many thanks, I already contacted the "Royalgas" (on Friday)- seems that they are good for the oil type "Mopar", so I can get this quickly, but waiting for engine first -> this will be the last that I will be done.
    - In some forums I read some tricks to re-learn new battery or new sensor or Solenoid pack. Must I do the same or my case is a different (because this what I read was isn't for Neon LE 2001) ??

I have the 4 speed. The left-drive side (inside the driver seed) has one stake of fuse: they all not need grounds, all is ok.
    The front left side nearby battery I have only one Case: maybe that's is my "PDC" & "PCM" also, because all connections go there.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sat-net.free.bg/files/Neon_2001_LE/Neon%202%202001%20LE%204%20Speed%20T-PCM.JPG]
    By the way, here I can't find the basic sensor(must to go specialy only in office of Chrysler) or oil For transmission: guess how I can find trany shop here. Theyfore all buying from China – the center of most post is Germany. Yesterday I walk to one Battery house. Word like “Mopar” nobary knows :lol: .

Thanks Legoman & Gnuserup.
    Yesterday I checked and reattached the front all masses (Checked also with multimeter) but all was ok. I ordered also some pipe tools, because I haven't here anything. In the nearby - no one have the tools DRB3. If I have the schematics I will build myself better with computer. Today I will continue to the Fuse case who is nearby Battery. I don't know exactly if the down side is a "PCM" or in another place. Since this machine (from all that I learned for this 3 days) used the basic "comparator" system and only store info at some flash memory, the mistakes in error can be a big digit. So, forget the code - they is a "general or basic code" - for information only (I guess that future technology progress is built from old humans mistakes :mrgreen: )
    ->However, if some have the exactly location of PCM for my care, please let me show (or if have picture is better). Also have a problem to get up (because I don’t know this clips how to tire up) a “PDC” to recheck all of cable and grounds there – I don’t have in trunk lamp never worked before – I bayed auto with this problem.
    ->If someone know the resetting procedure without tools like DRB3 for mistakes let me know (I must test this also).
    ->Can generator produce this mistakes? (because I have rumor time to time from there-the belt is a little big)
    ->How can identify that I have the 4 or 3 automatic transmition? In some dodge forums they said that for in the end of 2001 the only transmition produced was a 4??

(DE)
    Hallo.
    Ich bin sehr extrem wollen Ihre Meinungen zu wissen!
    Dinge passiert:
    3 Tage her habe ich den gleichen Code. Ich habe die Korrosion in der Batterie, aber nachdem sie poliert ca. 20 Meter das Licht eingeschaltet ist und die "limp-Modus begann". Alle weitere Funktion in Ordnung ist. Die Kraft des zweiten Antriebs (Ich denke, das ist zweite Laufwerk von einem normalen maximal 120 km fahren). Ich habe den "Output Sensor" bestellt und morgen beweisen. Geändert(changed) das Relais für "A / C" auf "EATX" in das Feld der Nähe der Batterie, weil ihr die gleichen sind.
    (EN)
    Hi.
    I'm very extremely want to know your opinions!
    Things happens:
    3 day ago I have the same code. I have the corrosion in the battery, but after polished them about 20 meter the light is on and the "limp mode began". All another functions is ok. The power of second drive (I think that is second drive go normal of one maximum 120km). I have ordered the "Output sensor" and tomorrow will prove. Changed the relay for “A/C” to “EATX” in the box near battery, because they are the same.

I bought a 3 month ago from Germany a 54 000km Neon II 2001 LE - USA (Canada ver.) with a little problem only: the light in baggage don’t work (since the lamp is ok). Now have 61 000km. I changed the motor oil in one service but I don’t trust the mechanic who do that (they change my original mineral oil with a semi-synthetic oil type Castrol 2000 or similar, but not Mobil 1). However, the belt and water pomp is also changed to be sure that I will not have problem. The Transmission Oil remain original. It’s a “Pink” and smell good. Have enough (a little more than maximum). Have some gentle pull 3-4 times but never go in “limp mode” that’s when I arrived here in Italy.

Now I'm in Italy, but near about 50 km I haven't here any support. The battery is about 12,64V - “MOPAR”, like all of that care. I’m not sure if I must to change battery, because of another forums who regards the corrosion and some “ground” effects (like relay f.e.).
    Almost here is very DIFFICULT to find any parts for this care, I will appreciate all of you opinions!

(DE)
    Jetzt bin ich in Italien, sondern in der Nähe ca. 50 km habe ich nicht hier keine Unterstützung. Die Batterie ist etwa 12,64 V - "MOPAR", wie alle für diese Behandlung. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wenn ich muss, um Batterie zu wechseln, wegen eines anderen Foren, die die Korrosion und einige "Boden"-Effekte (wie Relais fe) betrachtet.
    Fast ist hier sehr schwierig, irgendwelche Teile für diese Betreuung zu finden, werde ich euch alle zu schätzen wissen Meinungen! Sie können in deutch beantworten - ich verstehe sehr gut, aber can nicht Schreiben ohne Fehler!