Beiträge von marakka

Boy oh boy... I can understand most of your german, but mine is not so good so I write in English.

Since this car does not exist in Germany, the tax would be assesed on its value in the states. As cars in the states are not valued with additional parts, this car is worth USD 9000. That lowers the tax a great deal. I would leave it to the person purchasing the car to claim whatever tax they wish. Of course it would be a little harder for them to hide the 13000 euro price tag if they went through a bank to get the money. I know what you are thinking.... fi the car is only worht 9000 then why sell it for 13000? Because I know the rarity of the car and I have invested a lot of time, money and hard work into having it made as such, paying for it to be shipped over here (yes I had to pay a portion of this) and I realize its not an average car in Germany... making it worth a bit more.

My car? A joke? Lets see you get SRT stuff in Germany. I have a lot of parts on my car that are not available in Germany. A lot of these parts are even hard to find items in the states. They only made 25,000 SRT's. So to find a body kit from one is no small feat. The fact that I have it and I got it in Germany should speak volumes.

The car is black... and you don't like that.... but as you said... personal taste. Its a mute point in your arguement that your car is better priced than mine.

I would sell my car today in stock condition (minus the bumpers since I have sold my stock ones to Jenni) with Mopar Stage 1 lowering springs and a few other little goodies that I can not return to stock, for 8000 euro. But what good does it do me to offer it as such when that would leave me with a stack of parts that I can not use on my next car.

You ask why I want to sell this car..... To buy an SRT4. Thats why. And yes.... I do buy cars from the junkyard and fix them to resell them. How do you think I can afford to throw 9000$ at my car?

CIAO! ;)

Yes, your car is much cheaper than mine. Mine also placed in 6 of 9 categories in Germany's only Neon only meeting. How many did yours place in? :D That was before I spent an additional 3,000 on it. I am offering the car for sale with many many many additional parts to include an R/T intake manifold, R/T cylinder head, Comp Cams 400 camshaft, R/T exhaust manifold, SRT turbo and manifold, stock wheels and tires..... just too much to list really. If you were to make your car like mine I would guess it would take 10000 to 13000 euro in addition to your 11000 euro asking price. So.... 19000 euro total isn't a bad deal. :D

Hopefully you speak English....

I am interested in selling my Neon. It is a 2005 SXT that is heavily modded. Check the english forum for recent pictures of it. I can speak more of it later. If you are serious about purchasing an SXT, mine is better priced than the one mentioned above as I would sell it as a whole for 13000 Euro (without DVD system and lambo door hinges)

Max

*LOL* Maybe I should have just gotten you the clear ones instead....

Are you still interested in the LED tails? I saw a set sell for 100 the other day.

I am enjoying the new trunk carpet. Makes me so much happier to see no wires when I pop my trunk. Also... with the CF spoiler on.... the trunk doesn't FLY up so fast. It doesn't open on its own... just pops a little.

*LOL* Very nice!

I started work on the TV's. I have the Alpine in the dash and a Pioneer DVD player in the hole you gave me. Unfortunately the hole is too big so I must make something with fiberglass and such. I bought sunvisors with TV"s in them. So far only one of them is mounted. Tonight I will mount the other and hopefully I will get them working also. I ordered a Kicker L7 15" subwoofer. Got to wait for it to come in so I can design my trunk layout. :) Oh..... its comin. :D

A few recent pics

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/marakka/IMG_1284.jpg]

Turned out good so figured I'd show off.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/marakka/IMG_1311.jpg]

Showin off the 18's I put on last night.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2377821">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2377821</a><!-- m -->

My car domain page has better pictures of them on there. Unfortunately I already deleted them from my camera.

I think that Jenni and I came up with a plan to use the 03+ tails and still keep the rear fog light. Take out the lock for the trunklid and insert a light for the rear fog. Use the 3rd brake light as a reverse light. Use the stock reverse lights as turn signals.... .And then... mount a 3rd brake light in the rear window. The license plate.... hmmm..... True. It is larger than the SXT hole, but I think you are right.... no room for a plate there. Maybe make a bracket that will mount the plate out from the bumper but use the holes already drilled for the rear light? I have seen this done on Audi's with the fully shaved rear bumpers. They mounted a bracket from under the bumper that had lights and such on it. At shows.... they just unplugged it and took the plate off.

Zitat von "Underground"

It's different alright..but it will get you a ticket or two ghehe.
    I'd try to fit two bulbs in one reflector if I were you.

I don't understand how it would get me a ticket? This is how Negro's SRT was converted to German spec, except they put a rear fog on it also along with a separate reverse. I plan on moving the 3rd brake light to a pedistal in the rear window. Iunno..... we'll see.

Because there isn't anything I've found that I liked. I'm going to smoke the tails but leave the reverse light clear. I have a clear 3rd brake light now also so it will flow better together. I'm going to do as the Germans do and make the reverse lights into turn signals with Silverstar bulbs. Then I'll wire up the 3rd brake light as my reverse. Just to be different. YAY.

Yeah.... I noticed I'm a 1gn hater now. *LOL* Nah.... you didn't piss me off. I just call em as I see em. I think my car looks good and thats all that matters. And truth be told I don't like the tails I have either. Thats why I ordered new stock tails to do something different with.

Lack of skills? This coming from a moderator who in 2 years has only posted 7 times and 3 of them are in this thread to try and dis me.

What tails? The smoked ones? I don't see how they are ridiculous since they are just smoked stock tails. But to each his own.

***Edit*** didn't realize I hadn't posted a pic of the smoked tails since I got rid of the Mopar Perf ones.

If you know nothing about me why talk shit?

There were no SRT's available that weren't a crap color when I bought mine. I didn't think that having an SXT would bother me so much. But it did and I've made it look decent. Soon enough I'll be SRT'd and still a few thousand less than sticker.

This weekend I am going to Racewars. Next weekend I am going to Bitburg. Thats a maybe.... but right now I will say I am going. The weekend after that I will be in Kelbra.