Fehler P0700

• This night (about a 1AM) I founded the PCM: down of the air filter like said the “Gnuserup”.
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://sat-net.free.bg/files/Neon_2001_LE/PCM%20place.JPG]
    I dismantled all modules and polished from corrosion all masses when they is attached with ground. Left Connector of the PCM have broken and reattached with a some clips because the tooth cap of connector was broken. Inside this connector is was full of the some like black oil: I don’t know from where and how this is come, but polished with a contact spray. Ground of PDC is good with tester. The battery was recharged but he already have a more than 12V (was taken a little time). I dismantled also the “output sensor” – they was a petty good, but in one side have a black composed material, like oil who I polished. The tester said that is work (like all flowmeters ). I get the same values also for the “input sensor”, so do not need to be dismantled (it is a little difficult to dismantled input sensor since must to tire up the 2 tube plug around it).
    When this morning start the machine the “check engine light” is gone for the first 5 min or 50 meters light and then reappeared with the “limp mode”.
    Today I go to look also the PDC in bottom side and the solenoid pack that I supposed that is near by input sensor.
    Any suggestions??

• Today I have the "Output sensor" from Chrysler. Cost is 36€ :mrgreen: . Asked for a price for a solenoid pack: near 1000€ :geek: . Good start. Going to check this night masses and connectors - finally I will change the output sensor, but I don't think that is him, because multimeter says that all is OK: also the new one who bayed today from Chrysler have the same resistance - it's about 655 in all two positions, since this is a simple sensor.

IF any one know where is located this temperatur battery-sensor for my model let me know!
    (DE)
    Wenn jemand wissen, wo genau iss Temperatur batterie-sensor für mein Modell lassen Sie mich wissen.

• I think the neon shouldn´t have one.
    At least I cant´t remember that I ever found one.

If you want the solenoid buy it from ebay.com.

aller Guten Dinge sind...

• Maby it's true, because the last time when I tire up the battery I don't see any sensors near by battery: If have, this sensor must to be pointed almost near by him and somehow must to be connected. I don't see any.
    Just tryed to recalculate the best shoot before going mate. If you have the good wiring diagram for that care (f.e. where in PCM is intercepted the in, out and solenoid pack) will be very good replay. ;)

• <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.neonowners.de/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5490">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5490</a><!-- l -->

here you should find anything you need.

• I can't find the wiring diagram for my Neon 2001 LE. If you have please, give me. Need wiring diagram for in&out sensor where they intercept with PCM or & PDC (pins need). In my manual only they absent!

• look here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://oskin.msk.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals/Service%20Manuals/">http://oskin.msk.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/ ... 20Manuals/</a><!-- m -->

or load the SRT-service-manual. There has to be a everything for the SXT as well
    and the SXT has the 4-speed-trany.
    The pin-outs for the 40TE/41TE transmission should be the same 2004/2005 as

Apart from that:

Output speed sensor Pin 2 = lg/wt = output speed sensor signal, going to PCM, Pin 1 db/bk ground
    Input speed sensor Pin 2 = rd/bk = input speed sensor signal, going to PCM, Pin 1 db/bk ground

• maybe :D But if you load the 2001 manual from the site above, you´ll find it on 8wa -31-4 (side 219 of 743 on 35.322kb) ;)

• Zitat von "Gnuserup"

The pin-outs for the 40TE/41TE transmission should be the same 2004/2005 as

Apart from that:

Output speed sensor Pin 2 = lg/wt = output speed sensor signal, going to PCM, Pin 1 db/bk ground
    Input speed sensor Pin 2 = rd/bk = input speed sensor signal, going to PCM, Pin 1 db/bk ground

Thank you.
    Yes it's true. Last night I do some misurement: one of pins of both sensor is a Ground (probably sensor circuit ground, because after that must to be compared with PCM). Another side I'm not sure where must to go but will finded now :D
    Do also some calculation using metod "Black box" about solenoid (i think that the name is shift solenoid). Maybe there is a problem, but still need to check with the PCM. Also in PCM box C1 found that I must to have a ground a pin71 - if trust the scheme this pin is for fuel pomp->since this pomp working (I have no lose of power about 100km in limp mode!) I ignored them. Most of wiring diagrams do not correspond with was I have like color for etc. :mrgreen:
    Going to look what you said.

• Zitat von "Gnuserup"

maybe :D But if you load the 2001 manual from the site above, you´ll find it on 8wa -31-4 (side 219 of 743 on 35.322kb) ;)

;)
    Yes. Thank's mate. I see also and Russian version: it's more reliable info that i ever see in service manual! (I have no problem with all slavianian language: RU, MK, SR, PL - for me is all the same) :mrgreen:
    I see also the good point of 2005PL - if it is the same, they is a bit more explanation of this "shift solenoid" -but must to do some prove first.

• Thank you for guide.
    Yesterday I change the the output sensor: after 3 km the auto com up iteslf with deforce: Accelerate and Decelerate itself. :mrgreen: After that I see that forget a one tube to airfilter...but the new code occur:P1622. :mrgreen:
    Today I will rechange the old sensor good. :mrgreen:
    All sensors because I don't see wich volts is provided from ECU (PCM rresp.) I suggested that is come with 5-8V with circuit ground. If you know more, let me know.
    LEt meknow also if this is a good for MSC maby I will bye also for the next time this one (it's quickly then China :mrgreen: :(
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autodiag.de/wholesale/vs600-vgatescan-advanced-obdii-eobd-scanner-1112.html">http://www.autodiag.de/wholesale/vs600- ... -1112.html</a><!-- m -->
    ??

• Da habe ich das alte Auto von 2001 und weiß nicht, ob sie das Öl gewechselt:
    Ich denke, dass die beste Idee, wenn ich mit einem Filter ändern gehen alle -> das ist etwa 10l Öl, aber:
    Kann mir jemand einen Link wo ich dieses „Mopar“ bekommen kann?
    Da das Öl, das ich aus "royalgas-Berlin" bekommen kann, aber ich kann nicht gefiltert werden sie leicht finden. Die Kosten für Öl beträgt etwa 120 €. Aber Filter ...
    Außerdem benötigen Sie ein gutes Mineralöl für sie oder halb Kunststoffe?
    - Ganze Schaltsolenoidventil Packung mit Dichtung zum Teil durch Teile, wenn nicht: Am Ende wird ein gut genug, wenn jeder kann mir einen Link für den Magnetschalter Teile im Inneren sein.
    Und andere frage:
    Warum meinen Kofferraum Licht wird nicht funktionieren?
    - Die Lampe und Sicherung alles ok ist. Aber ich sehe keine 12V kommt auf, wenn Kofferraum ist offen!

(EN)
    Since I have the old car from 2001 and don't know if they changed the oil:
    I think that best idea when i go to change with a filter all - > that's is about 10l tr. oil.
    Can someone give me a link where I can get this Mopar?
    Because the oil I can get from "royalgas-Berlin", but filter I can’t find them easily. The cost of oil is about 120€. But filter...
    Also need a good mineral oil for them or semi synthetics??
    In the end will be a good enough if any can give me a link for the solenoid shift parts inside: part by parts, if not - whole shift solenoid pack with gasket.
    And the last Q:
    Why my trunk light is don't work?
    - the lamp and fuse all is ok.

• Do you mean the transmission oil ?

You could get more than you need from ebay - search for ATF+4,
    the filter keywords are A604 filter and you´ll find some as well. But sure, the most on ebay.com

• I find the transmitional Oil, but have problem with Motor: It's dificult to find the Mineral Oil. Also is dificult to find the gasket for body valve (transmission) - when I go to change transm. oil, It's better to change also gasket, not only the filter, right?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!